Occupational Therapist will care for patients in their homes, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life.
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Provide valuable input into the patient’s care and treatment
- Spend more time working with patients and make a significant difference in their lives
- Successful completion of an occupational therapy program at a school of occupational therapy approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice occupational therapy specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- One (1) year of occupational therapy experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys is a leading home health and hospice care company focused on bringing home the continuum of care. We deliver personalized home health and hospice care to thousands of patients and their families, in the comfort of their own homes.
We focus on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation or injury, care focused on empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own – that is the philosophy Amedisys was built on. This simple concept, coupled with our core beliefs, has guided Amedisys’ growth in becoming one of the nation’s leading health care companies focused on bringing home the continuum of care.
Amedisys embodies the heart, mind and soul of health care, including the way we contribute to society at large and the communities we serve. As an organization whose business it is to take care of people, we believe strongly in the power of community service and contributing to medical science to provide better care of our aging population for generations to come.