Inside Sales Representative - 9100BPH3
LAST UPDATED: Mar 9, 2014
Inside Sales Representative
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING NORTHSHORE COMPANY!
This position will work closely with existing customers as well as new customers. This is NOT a call center, nor a Cold Calling Position. You will take orders for parts and equipment, servicing and building relationships with existing clients as well as new clients. Outbound and inbound account management, supporting the production and sales communication channel throughout the sales process, handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with departments.
(Salary Depends on Experience)
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and self directed environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills communication skills.
- High proficient level of computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Organization skills a MUST.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills, along with the ability to multi-task are required.
- Experience in inside sales a plus.
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.