LAST UPDATED: Apr 11, 2014
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH SOLID COMPANY
Will be operating powered equipment for the purpose of
- moving product
- locating product
- relocating product
- stacking product
- counting product.
Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products to:
- Ensuring products are free of damage and infestation
- Product code dates are properly recorded
- Products match customer requirements.
Primary Duties include:
- Loading, unloading, moving, stocking, and staging products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keeping appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Complying with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verifying load accuracy; checking the load count, stability, and product damage, Reporting variances as necessary.
- Changing equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Maintaining the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assisting in physical inventories.
- Completing daily inspection of equipment.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by management or customer.
- Peers - Work with peers in order to complete warehouse functions accurately.
- Group Coord Lead - Receive work assignments and training.
- Management - Receive direction for adhering to company policies, practices, and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment is essential.
- Six months warehouse experience and six months forklift operation experience is desirable.
• Essential -
o Ability to spend 80% of time operating powered material handling equipment.
o Basic familiarity with the warehousing.
o Good written and verbal communication skills.
o Ability to work specified shifts.
o Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
o Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
o Working knowledge of warehouse management system equipment.
• Rarely (0-2%)
o Pushing (100 lbs)
o Pulling (100 lbs)
o Lifting (100 lbs)
o Carrying (100 lbs)
o Climbing, and Kneeling.
o Occasional (3-33%)
• Constant (67-100%)
o Vision (near, far, depth, and peripheral)
o Operation of equipment (forklift and other power equipment)
• 90% inside,
• 10% outside
• Others conditions include:
• Hazards (the work involves risks or discomforts, e.g. working around moving parts and equipment)
• Safety Equipment (some safety precautions and/or the use of protective safety equipment),
• Odors, Chemical Exposure (may be exposed to hazardous materials),
• Other (may require compliance with OSHA regulations or MSDS standards).
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.