Pediatric Hospitalist (Nocturnist)
IPC The Hospitalist Company is seeking BC/BE, Pediatric trained physicians who can provide the following:
- Effective leadership to their facility
- Commitment to the success of their practice group
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients
- Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement
In return, IPC offers you professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine. Stated simply, IPC provides our physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.Compensation & Benefits
As an IPC hospitalist, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package. Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
As an IPC hospitalist you will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability
- 401k (with match)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
IPC is the nation’s leading provider of hospital medicine and related facility-based services. Our
providers deliver high quality inpatient care efficiently and cost-effectively, supported by IPC-Link®, the
most sophisticated, comprehensive physician software technology available today.
IPC employs more than 1700 affiliated healthcare providers in 28 states. To support our providers, IPC
offers management and administrative services such as billing and collections, recruitment, marketing,
training and education. A pioneer in the field of hospital medicine and related facility-based services, IPC
has a well-earned reputation as a leader in quality and innovation.