2014 Financial Analyst A01/A02 NCH MA & RI
Responsibilities will include financial reporting requirements including manpower planning, Annual Operating Plan(AOP), Estimates to complete (ETC), weekly and monthly monitoring of actual costs incurred against budgeted projects, preparation of Management Review Packages, and involvement with special projects.
- Provide assistance to the Financial Analysts on various Program's in support of monthly Program Reviews and EAC (Estimates at Completion).
- Assist in data collection and analysis for manpower and Program forecasting. Run cost and labor reports for the Program's as required.
- Perform Ad-hoc financial and variance analysis upon request.
- Be an active member of Finance team, seek ways to cross-pollinate best practices across the program segments.
Location(s): Tewksbury , Andover , Sudbury , Woburn , Billerica , Portsmouth , RI
This position can be a Salary Grade E01 or Salary Grade E02 based on the candidate's qualifications as it relates to the educational requirement for the position
Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program with an emphasis in Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics or a related field
- MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Access
- Microframe Project Manager (MPM)
- Desire to gain excellent operations finance knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Team player who has the ability to work cross functionally and with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and skills such as SAP/APEX.
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass., Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) has locations in Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Virginia, Texas, Maryland, Rhode Island, Alabama, Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas including air and missile defense systems, missile defense radars, early warning radars, naval ship operating systems, robotics and other advanced technologies. With a workforce of 14,000 employees and 2012 sales of $5 billion, IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.