VB.NET Software Engineer
Experience: 5 - 7 years
CCCi is seeking a VB.NET Software Engineer for a 6 to 9 month contract in Durham, NC. The Client provides personal care products made from natural ingredients and are one of the top natural personal care business in the world. The Client would like the Candidate to have at least 5 years working experience with VB.Net and SSRS.
VB.NET Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide production and development support for business application systems.
- Review support tickets and perform root cause investigation to identify system issues.
- Develop fixes and work with system users to test and install.
- Provide support to system projects and enhancements.
- Gather business requirements and develop technical documentation when called upon.
VB.NET Software Engineer Required Skills:
- Strong VB.Net programming skills a must
- Proficient in SQL also required – minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to plan and execute multiple tasks and assignments at the same time is a must.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively translate “business” to “technical” speak and
- Interpersonal skills, must be able to work well with others in IT and cross functional teams
- Follow best practices for source code management & documentation.
VB.NET Software Engineer Preferred Skills:
- Business Intelligence experience with SAP Business Objects and Data Services (Data Integrator) is a
- Experience with ERP systems (i.e. Macola, SAP) a plus
- Understanding of business processes for a manufacturing & warehouse environment is a plus.
VB.NET, Systems Analyst/Developer, business application systems, root cause, VB.Net programming, SQL, SAP Business Objects, Data Services, Data Integrator, ERP systems, Macola, SAP, source code management, documentation, manufacturing, warehouse, WMS, warehouse management systems
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce