Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation (IPCC) a leader in personal automobile insurance, ranks among the top Property and Casualty Insurance Companies in the country. Infinity employs approximately 2,100 people across the U.S. who as a team, helped build a billion dollar organization. We strive to “Serve Others” by supporting the insurance and career life choices of our customers and our people. Infinity is rated “A” Excellent by A.M. Best. We encourage you to contact us regarding this career opportunity.
Learn More about Infinity Property & Casualty
Visit Our Website
Reasons to Join
Infinity Insurance Company is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Birmingham, AL. This person will be a team player in Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Infinity’s Line-of-Business Software Applications applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis. Works closely with Software Architects in the definition of the solution, can work independent on tactical assignments and in the development of sub-system components.
This would be an excellent opportunity to join a strong, growing company. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits plan.
Infinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1. Must possess extensive knowledge of personal computer software in the programming languages currently used by the open-systems group, as specified for the position. This position will utilize C++, C#, Tibco (AMX, BW, BE), Subversion, Webservices, Jenkins, Oracle11g.
2. Should have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related area of study or the equivalency in work experience.
3. Must have two or more years experience in a position performing software development.
4. Must have good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and explain designs and solutions to Software Developers.
5. Must have good understanding of systems, database and networking.
6. Must have good oral and written communication skills.
7. Requires above average analytical ability.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.