Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions.
We are the preeminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 900 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers. Please visit us at adeccousa.com.
Plum Borough Area
Adecco, the world leader in workforce solutions, is seeking a Receptionist for a large medical device manufacturer in Plum, PA.
The Receptionist duties will include:
• Answering multi-line phone system and transferring calls to facilities across the country.
• Preparing correspondence via MS Word, Outlook and handwritten memos.
• Greeting all visitors as they enter the facility.
• Tracking all visitor badges and ensuring that those who enter the building are authorized or are accompanied by authorized personnel.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
• Proficient with multi-line phones.
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Friendly and Outgoing personality.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Be detail oriented and dependable.
This is a long-term, indefinite length contract assignment. Pay rate is $10.50/hour. Hours for this position will be Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. All applicants must be able to pass a background and drug screen. Health benefits are available.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at www.adeccousa.com or to call 724.387.7777 for more information.
Adecco, Better Work, Better Life.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.