We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the food industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Mechanic III to their team:
1) Perform diagnostics and repairs on agricultural, AMS, Turf, and CWP equipment
2) Perform diagnostics and repairs in the field as required
3) Assemble and perform pre-delivery inspections of new equipment as required
4) Mentor apprentice technicians
5) Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion
6) Inspect and test repaired equipment prior to releasing
7) Ensure all departmental tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order
8) Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
9) Be accountable for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
10) Build and promote a strong 'Team and One Enterprise'
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.