Imagine working for a truly global firm whose employees share a singular passion - to make the world a better place. Our client is a global company whose employees enjoy what they do. They are driven by a set of values and a common purpose - to improve the world we live in. Innovation is built into every project that they manage and every community they serve.
1) Direct and monitor trial conduct as well as work closely with external medical monitor physicians to ensure consistency of conduct across trials
2) Work closely with all functions of the organization and external partners to manage trial logistics
3) Identify opportunities for external collaboration to optimize translational and clinical strategies
4) Follow important developments and relevant trends in the scientific literature
5) Develop and maintain contacts with external experts to support understanding of the candidate drug effects and to gain strategic insights into the further development and placement of study and the overall program
6) Develop effective relationships with external providers to ensure successful medical oversight of outsourced studies
7) Work closely with the project management representatives to track trial status
8) Write as well as provide editorial comments for clinical study reports and manuscripts
9) Work closely with study physicians, as well as other project team members / functional areas to ensure regulatory compliance
10) Ensure consistent practices with the highest ethical standards in compliance with internal SOPs, local regulations and laws
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in clinical management
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude. Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.