Media Consultant - Outside Sales
Overview: Outside Sales – Advertising & Business Solutions
We are hibu, formerly Yellowbook, a leading provider of digital advertising services connecting local consumers and merchants. We are changing, our culture is changing, and so is the way we are working together. We are looking for positive go-getters who thrive on building solid consultative client relationships. You will work one-on-one with business owners to plan advertising strategies that will help drive their business success. Responsibilities:
As an Outside Sales Representative, you set your own schedule and are greatly rewarded for meeting and exceeding your quota. • Prospect for new business
• Maintain and grow existing accounts
• Use tablets to sell the hibu product suite
• Media expert on all hibu products
• Run multiple sales appointments, meeting face-to-face with customers
• Follow up with clients to build a solid trusted-advisor relationship
• Plan accounts
• Get ready for the next day Requirements:
• Solutions minded
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated
• Independent worker, self disciplined
• Excellent time-management skills, you can juggle competing demands with finesse
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel and Outlook
• Valid state driver’s license
• Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
• You must have the ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry up to 25 pounds,
sit or drive 2-4 hours and stand 1-2 hours per day
• Successful completion of a drug screen and background check These aren't required, but it'd be great if you have...:
• Working knowledge of OneNote
• Two years outside sales experience
• Bachelors Degree The good stuff everyone wants:
• Base Salary
• Productivity Bonuses
• Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
• Uncapped Commissions
• World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
• Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, EAP
and Disability Benefits
• Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
• 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary matching
• Paid holidays, personal and vacation days Portfolio of Products:
hibu offers broad range of marketing solutions for our clients and it continues to evolve with new products and services to optimize our clients’ ROI. • Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Online Display Ads
• hibu pay
• Video Ads
• Social Media
• Direct Mail
• Print Directory
• Yellowbook360 Business Center Say hello to hibu:
hibu (formerly Yellowbook Inc.) helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print- and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile and Peru. In the year ended 31 March 2012, hibu had 1.2 million SME customers and total revenues of £1.6 billion Our employees:
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
We employ more than 12,000 people across the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru, India and the Philippines. Our global operating structure is organised around global business units, local geographies and shared services enabling us to align our resources to focus on new opportunities, address market needs that fit well with our new strategy, and to share best practice across our business.
We are changing, our culture is changing, and so is the way we are working together.
Of course, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent to deliver our strategic plan is key to the sustainability of hibu. We offer exciting career opportunities for people with energy, enthusiasm and a real passion for delivering results and success.
We have wide ranging career opportunities available across our countries of operation. Around three quarters of our people are involved directly with our customers: 6,000+ in our sales teams and 3,000+ in Customer Services. Or you may want to work in one of our specialist support functions such as marketing, finance, operations or HR.
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re proud of our people and their diversity, and we actively encourage and support the employment of people with disabilities