Systems Admin - Linux
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Title: System Administrator - Linux
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 8 Month Contract
# of Pos: 4
CCCi’s client has an immediate need for (4) four Systems Administrators for an 8 month contract opportunity with our client’s global support organization in Atlanta, GA. The selected candidates will design, implement and maintain distributed and legacy systems infrastructure in support of IT initiatives and end-user requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Executes project tasks for other project teams needing server resources
- Infrastructure design and upgrades
- Operating system version upgrades
- Application of patches
- Performance tuning
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Hardware maintenance
- Backup and recovery
- 5 - 7 years Linux/Windows (80%/20%) experience (prefer RedHat Linux) in a large (100+) server environment.
- 3 + years Linux Configuration experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with SAN and Blade infrastructure (EMC VMAX preferred
- Working with virtual operating systems (VMWare preferred)
- Hands on design, build, and administration of Red Hat Linux 5 and 6 systems, VMware, and the hardware it resides (UCS & VBlock).
- Working knowledge of SAN environments with the ability to administer and troubleshoot these systems.
- Working knowledge of UCS Blade server environments with the ability to administer and troubleshoot these systems
- Working knowledge of VMware environments with the ability to administer and troubleshoot these systems
- Local Candidates Only
- Sponsorship is not being offered at this time
- Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
Linux, Redhat, SAN, Blade, Cisco UCS, VMWare, VBlock, EMC
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)