Managed Services Technician
Managed Services Technician
CCCi is seeking a Market Managed Services Technician for a position in Charlotte, NC. The Client is a leading provider for managed services and cloud provider with world-class data centers
The Candidate is responsible for working in a team environment to support and implement customers. The MMST will work with the local Provisioning Coordinator and Market Managed Services Engineers to execute the technical tasks required to onboard and support customers.
Managed Services Technician Responsibilities:
- Support installed customer base.
- Shared operations responsibilities for the client Data Center, which includes all Support and Data Center operations (dedicated server, co-location, and connectivity), as well as all internal and external network and Internet integration services.
- Pre-sales support resource at the local data center, which includes:
- Discovery and definition of customer application requirements
- Design of customer application solutions and preparation of statements of work
- Accurate pricing of complex sales proposals
- Product development and management responsibilities in relation to individual skill set.
- Services installation.
- Participate in an on-call rotation with Managed Serviced Engineers.
- Ongoing training of sales and other personnel.
- Recommend services and pricing improvements to client’s current services.
- Backup to local teams for technical or other support as necessary.
- Maintain a working level of proficiency with all client services.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Managed Services Technician Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline and/or 2 - 4 years of Business Management experience.
- Very strong customer service skills, extremely high attention to detail, aggressive trouble-shooting skills, and strong decision-making is critical to this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail, making and keeping commitments and meeting deadlines.
-Experience with Windows and VMware
-Service Provider Background
Managed Services Technician, Support, Data Center, Windows, VMware, Service and Network.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree