Service Delivery Manager
We are seeking an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to join our Portland based account management team. He/she will be responsible for day to day management of our client delivery team, including local as well as offshore resources engaged in management of technology infrastructure, Oracle applications and business intelligence. This position will be the local central point of contact for our client as it relates to support issues, incident escalations, and account management items. The successful candidate will have experience in managing offshore teams and have demonstrated excellent customer service skills, with the ability to manage teams effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Essential Skills Required:
• At least 7-10 years of client delivery/engagement management experience providing a strong understanding of client expectation management, project management, and financial management.
• Strong project management skills
• Experience managing large projects (20+ resources, $1 Million+ projects, 12-18 month durations) leveraging remote project teams
• Experience managing numerous projects simultaneously; assessing dependencies, risk, and financial implications
• Ability to coordinate delivery across several projects
• Ability to interface with multiple clients and manage expectations
• Experience managing Oracle and data warehouse system projects
• Proven ability to collaboratively work with client management and other staff
• Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
• Comfortable in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
• An understanding of technology and the development lifecycle
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please click here to Apply On-Line
.Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne