Child Care Center Director
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must be Group Leader qualified by the state of Colorado
- Previous management experience in a licensed child care facility required
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field preferred
- Must be Director qualified in the state of Colorado
Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America. An international leader in child education and family solutions, we provide early education and care services to children between the age of six weeks and 13 years under our five unique brands.
In total, Learning Care Group operates more than 900 corporate and franchise schools across the country and around the world — each devoted to providing a safe and stimulating environment that will inspire a lifelong love of learning. We have the capacity to serve more than 100,000 children between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. Our 17,000 dedicated directors and teachers share our vision to develop innovative Learning Care solutions, helping to enable us to better serve children and their families.
Learning Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer