Start a career that fits your life.
Do you want a career that gives you both the stability of a long-term career and the freedom of a part-time schedule? Are you looking to work evening hours? Do you have the availability to flex up to full time during peak times of the year? Then this is the position for you!
Kelly Services has partnered with one of the world’s most prestigious tech companies to provide customers with the most satisfying service experience possible. Now, we’re looking for evening-shift technical support advisors who can live up to that standard.
We believe performance matters more than the number of hours worked. That’s why we offer our part-time advisors the same opportunities for advancement and bonus compensation as our full-time employees.
As a Kelly Technical Support Advisor, you will work independently from home in a collaborative virtual environment. If you have a quiet space free from distractions, you already have the perfect home office to launch your career.
Kelly gives you all the paid training you’ll need to handle any technical issue that comes your way. We also furnish Kelly-owned equipment to help you provide the best customer service experience possible.
No more expensive commutes, no more business casual and no more giving up things you enjoy for more hours in a cubicle. Kelly gives you the freedom to balance a rewarding career with a fulfilling life.
If this part-time work from home opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, apply now and make this career a part of your life today.
For this job you must have:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Part of the essential job functions are to operate the following equipment, telephone, computer, smart phone, MP3 player, and navigate through a computer and a web browser.
- Strong customer service skills and a passionate aptitude for technology.
- Strong sales skills in order to up sell the customers protection plan.
A Home Office:
- A home based environment that is quiet and free from distractions.
- Either broadband cable or ISDN high speed internet service or be willing to install service.
- A traditional voice grade phone service using a Public Switch Telephone Network, commonly referred to as a Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS line) or a VoIP phone service or be willing to install one.
-The hours of operation are from 7:00AM and 12:30AM EST Monday- Friday and 8:30AM and 11:30PM EST Saturday and Sunday.
- This is a part time position at least 24 hours per week.
- Shifts can fall anywhere between 3:00PM to 11:30PM EST, including required weekend hours.
- Employees will be required to flex up to full time hours, 36-40 hours per week, at the request of our client for up to 4 weeks at a time. These flex periods are approximately 3 times per year and normally occur late spring-early summer, fall, and the holiday season.
-Open availability to work on all holidays including Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the Fourth of July.
-Open availability to attend 4 weeks of virtual training from 3:00PM – 9:30PM EST Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW or SUBMIT RESUME button.
Call us toll-free at 888.243.4535 with questions.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.