Clinical Care Manager- RN
PSA Healthcare is dedicated to helping provide a better quality of life for our patients and to promoting professional opportunities for our employees, while upholding our commitment to our shareholders. The employees of PSA share a vision of the role we play in the health care industry. We are committed to responsible care in maintaining our position as the leading provider of pediatric health care services.
About the Organization:
When it comes to providing for medically fragile children and adults, we know what matters most! Our company mission is Trusted Care and we strive to provide the very best for our patients every day. Many times our services allow for loved ones to stay home for their care, surrounded by their family. That quality of life difference can provide for a better, more enjoyable life every single day. PSA has over 3500 skilled caregivers, providing professional, high quality, private duty nursing and therapy services to patients in multiple locations throughout the United States.
Working for PSA Healthcare provides a unique opportunity.
Our Services are built on:
- Multi-disciplinary Team Approach
- Best Practice Care Planning and Coordination
- Exemplary Education and Support
- 24/7 Clinical Support and Supervision
- Highest Quality Patient Care
- Family Centered Approach
Description of Responsibilities:
Provide hands on management and supervision of patient care activities and work in conjunction with other team members to ensure appropriate level of staffing and coordination of care in order to meet the care goals. This position will perform on site supervisory visits to assess client, family, environment, and clinical care givers, provide best practice in delivery of nursing care and will participate in employment decisions affecting nursing staff. The selected candidate will have the ability to be flexible and work with all members of the health care team to provide supervision, clinical education, evaluation and support to the nursing staff.
We offer the following benefits package
Flexible working schedules
Diversify your skills with training and support
Group health/dental insurance to eligiable applicants
Advancement opportunities within PSA
Relocation opportunities with multiple locations coast-to-coast
Flexible Benefit Plan for out-of-pocket expenses
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Savings Plus Plan
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- At least 1 year nursing experience
- RN licensure in state
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance with adherence to regulations
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor degree in nursing from state accredited RN program
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to assess patients and provide direct patient care as needed
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong commitment to clinical excellence
- Possess operational and clinical experience
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Desire and ability to travel within the market area
- Some lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
Visit jobs.psahealthcare.com for a complete list of job openings in your area!
PSA Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and cimplies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.