PennyMac® (Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company) is a family of companies that provides a full range of residential mortgage services. Since beginning in 2008, PennyMac has quickly emerged as a leading mortgage lending company, currently servicing a portfolio of over 100,000 home loans and originating approximately $3 billion in new home loans every month. Our mission is simply to provide innovative mortgage solutions for borrowers and in so doing help restore public trust and confidence in a long-term sustainable housing market across the U.S. Our focus and commitment is to provide the highest levels of excellence and ethical standards in everything we do. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for experienced and highly motivated mortgage professionals who share our values and commitment and want to participate in a professional environment built on a culture of trust, collaboration, and open communications where contributions are highly valued and recognized. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and opportunities for career development in a high-growth, progressive organization. Please visit our website at www.pennymacusa.com
to learn more.
Business Analyst IV
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the development of performance related reporting for all of Loan Servicing. The focus will be on developing and automating investor-, state- and compliance-related reporting and data deliverables. In addition, they will assist senior management of Loan Servicing in the development of exception reporting, and create audit routines to address exceptions.
- Develop individual department reports detailing key performance indicators (KPI)
- Develop comprehensive divisional level monthly reports detailing the previous months activities, along with year to date detail.
- Develop ad hoc reports to support terms of special business deals.
Work with the applicable department management to provide context to the reports.
- Assist business units with developing interim tools (ie Access databases) to allow for a level of efficiency, while firm requirements are developed for use by the IT staff.
- Develop, in conjunction with Loan Servicing management, exception reports by department, and assist with establishing appropriate audit review and escalation processes.
- 4 year college degree (Bachelor) or equivalent work experience
- 5 plus minimum years of experience
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint) skills are a must
- Ability to work with data, spot trends and draw conclusions is critical
- Mortgage Loan Servicing experience is a plus
- Must have 1+ years of analytical work experience
- Must have 1+ years of SQL experience