Career Opportunities for the achiever in you.
It's an exciting time to be part of PNC.
As a PNC Customer Service Associate, you will be part of successful and growing retail banking organization. As a Customer Service Associate, you'll be an essential part of the client experience on the floor, coordinating with every member of a first rate branch bank staff. You'll gain the satisfaction of knowing that you are meeting customers' needs by providing personable, quick service. Your position reports to the Branch Manager.
In a typical banking day, you will enjoy a high level of customer contact, and you'll draw upon your own product knowledge, cash handling experience, and service training. Every day will be different, and you will spend some time on the teller line and other times at a sales and service desk. Your colleagues will count upon your ability to convey features of PNC products to customers and then refer them to the appropriate branch professional for further assistance. PNC is committed to leadership, so you will be backed by state-of-the-industry software, call-desk support, and training resources. You'll have the prestige, security and room to grow offered by a large company, and the intimacy of a neighborhood bank, where you'll know customers by name, and work in a team-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required
- Some cash handling experience is required
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in a financial services, sales or retail industry is preferred
- Prior experience in being evaluated by customers is preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills to include ability to work in Windows based applications
- Able to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period of time
- Able to work evenings and weekends depending on branch needs is required
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.