One of our clients, who specializes in baked goods/snacks industry, is looking for a go-getter to add to their Production Supervision Team.
1) Supervise assigned team of employees
2) Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these employees and also, directly supervise non-supervisory (lead) employees
3) Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including interviewing, hiring and training new employees; planning, assigning and directing work and appraising performance
4) Process a solid working knowledge of SQF and GMP policies and procedures, SAP processes, OSHA/MiOSHA regulations, LEAN tools and Microsoft Office
5) Supervise the conversion of raw materials to finished products with minimum waste and labor cost
6) Control raw material formula consistency
7) Monitor proper inventory rotation of raw materials and packaging
8) Maintain a 5S environment
9) Schedule, maintain and approve production employee's work hours on a daily basis
10) Work with employees to investigate any scheduling and/or payroll-related issues
11) Comply with customer service and company standards
12) Review production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities and specifications of products, and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan operations
13) Plan production operations, establish priorities and sequence for manufacturing products
14) Review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
15) Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
16) Resolve employee complaints or submit unsettled complaints to the Employee & Community Relations Manager for action
17) Handle all disciplinary actions and employee disputes
18) Train, develop and evaluate all employees to meet future needs
19) Attend meetings, make presentations, etc. as needed
20) Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) at all times
21) Comply with all Safety, Health and Environmental regulations as prescribed by law
22) Comply with all company rules, regulations and policies
23) Perform other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.