We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the
dairy industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Utility
Maintenance Supervisor to their team:
1) Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers engaged in maintaining building utility systems
2) Compile reports of cost of completed work
3) Inspect systems to determine preventative maintenance needs
4) Supervise workers engaged in maintaining and repairing processing equipment and machinery
5) Maintain time and material records, and assist in annual budget preparations
6) Establish, review and update programs and procedures for the maintenance staff
7) Complete appropriate reports and paperwork related to employee hours, maintenance records, operations and activities
Confer with contractors to resolve problems in installation of new
equipment and to assist in start of new plants or additions
9) Review inspection and repair reports and observe progress of work on major overhauls to evaluate efficiency, and work quality
10) Prepare annual departmental budget
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.