Manager, CareLink Network
It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY The Manager, CareLink Network role is responsible for the overall performance of all operations associated with Univita's CareLink Network of Independent Contracted Nurses (ICNs) including building and maintaining a pipeline of clinical talent and potential and recruiting initiatives. This role is responsible for developing and executing ongoing strategy to ensure that the network fully addresses the business needs of coverage, skills, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Manages the recruitment and onboarding activities of the network, including screening of candidates & recommendations to interview.
a. Insures effective and timely recruiting strategies.
b. Establishes recruiting strategies based on operation's needs.
c. Conducts back end searches on websites, manages the processes of identifying resumes, and identifies candidates for interviews.
d. Performs and/or delegates the potential candidate telephonic interviews
e. Managers the end-to-end processes of developing job postings and to recruit to fill positions with qualified candidates.
- Completes weekly recruiting reports on activity and updates senior leadership regarding recruiting efforts and the status levels of openings.
- Works independently on a daily basis to self-sufficiently manage the recruiting workload and provides updates and escalates necessary issues to supervisor.
- Oversees and facilitate the process for providing assessment specific materials and guidelines to all nurses or agencies included in the CareLink Network.
- Oversees the credentialing and re-credentialing processes and activities to assure compliance with customer requirements, NCQA, CMS and state guidelines where applicable.
- Assists in developing, facilitating and keeping abreast of necessary updates to, and at all times be familiar with all policies and procedures related to credentialing and re-credentialing activities and network activities.
- Manages contracts for network participants, recommending and updating these as the needs of the company changes. Seeks advice and approval for changes as necessary from the Supervisor or legal counsel as needed.
- Provides effective communication tools and processes so that nurses can access information necessary in the provision of their duties.
- Updates and maintains the LINK database to assure accurate and current licensure, contracting, credentialing and re-credentialing information on nurses and agencies.
- Identifies nurse recruitment needs for new business and expanded geographies based on information provided from customers such as zip code files and member eligibility lists.
- Regularly reviews and provides suggestions for improvement of Network management reports in an ongoing effort to assure network adequacy.
- Conducts weekly management and open account meetings to solicit regular feedback from operational staff, with account management collaboration and the Senior Leadership team to determine ad plans for future recruitment to the network to assure network adequacy.
- Seeks to recruit nurses in strategic locations to eliminate the use of agencies wherever possible.
- Negotiates individual nurse and agency contracts as required.
- Prepares and regularly updates (no less than twice per year) reference materials for nurses and agencies. Seeks feedback regarding reference materials from operational management staff, account management, and the Senior Leadership team on a regular basis, but no less than twice yearly.
- Retrains and/or reeducates nurses and agencies on an as needed basis.
- Solicits ideas for, writes and prepares articles and content for network communication to be distributed in a variety of methods which may include mass emails, mass mailings, and Univita Connect.
- Manages & reports day to day issues to supervisor.
- Trouble-shoots and follows up on specific case issues.
- Understands interdepartmental structures and processes.
- Participates in interdepartmental meetings as needed.
- Acts as company representative on an as needed basis.
- Assists supervisor as necessary.
- Other duties that are assigned.
Univita offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US visit univitahealth.com (EOE/AAE m/f/d/v)
Univita provides home-based care management through specialized support and in-home interventions to people with complex needs. Univita’s comprehensive approach to delivering, integrating and managing home care services, promotes patient independence, improves accountability and lowers health care costs. Univita works with current and emerging population risk managers such as health plans, integrated health systems and physician groups, serving commercially insured working age, Medicare and Medicaid populations. To learn more, visit www.univitahealth.com.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US visit univitahealth.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Sales - Marketing
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Health Care
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: Not Specified
Contact: Not Available
What makes our team different?
We stand together across roles and responsibilities.
We work with a common set of values, grounded in innovation, accountability, compassion and trust.
We believe every employee has an important role to play in pursuing our mission and moving it forward.
We’re all about new points of view.
If you’re constantly looking for ways to do things differently and make things better, we think a lot alike. We’re looking for big thinkers.
We’re big and we’re small.
While we have over 1,300 employees nationwide, our culture is incredibly close-knit. When we work together, we’re better problem solvers and better partners to our customers, too.