A rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the senior management team at one of North America's leading medical device organizations has come up.
1) Order and manage repair parts cycle times
2) Keep up-to-date on administrative tasks such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner
3) Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
4) Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure that they are calibrated
5) Participate in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs
6) Work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area
7) Perform customer product installation and training as required
8) Run tests and simulations at company facility in order to assist with problem solving
9) Assist engineers with the specification, design and implementation of solutions to field problems
10) Report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
2) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
3) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in service management
If you're a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and thrive in a busy atmosphere, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.