Our client is looking for an outstanding Director of Analytical Development to join their leadership team and lead all analytical management aspects of their organization. This is a unique opportunity to provide critical strategic and day-to-day management support in the area of analytical management. Your specific areas of responsibility will include:
1) Ensure strategic planning and execution of all analytical development programs across all campus development projects
2) Create and implement strategic approach to the execution of new and existing programs, provide input and expertise to troubleshoot problems during the process development and manufacturing programs, identify and co-ordinate internal analytical development expertise that can be appropriately resourced to projects
3) Maintain good working relationships with outsource partners and be the primary point of contact for strategic analytical development activities, and manage all development stability activities
4) Provide leadership and guidance to Quality Control in support of cGMP batch release activities, assay transfer, and validation and stability study programs
5) Work with the Director of Process Development and others to develop global plans across all major projects
6) Manage Analytical Development Unit
7) Interact significantly with other functions on a technical level to enable project requirements and objectives
8) Develop along with team members, drug substance and product specifications
9) Review and approve analytical methods, validation protocols and reports
10) Actively participate in resolution of technical issues during manufacturing and release of clinical trial material at contract sites
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in analytical management
Our client provides their employees with support in an environment that promotes growth and success. If you share the same passion, they welcome your application for consideration!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.