A leading company in the food industry is currently seeking a Senior Food Technologist to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
2) Check and improve quality control procedures in your own and suppliers factories, from the raw material stage through to the finished product
3) Research current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts
4) Select raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers
5) Prepare product cost based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
6) Address issues of safety and quality
7) Help to prepare and lead external site audits
8) Co-ordinate launch of new products or running trials alongside/together with product development
9) Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
10) Implement and manage the site quality management system
11) Oversee long-term projects with other departments, e.g. reducing waste by improving efficiency
12) Work on packaging innovation and technology
13) Review food supply, security and sustainability
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.