Partial Job Description
1) Lead the drug product and technology pipeline function
2) Identify, evaluate and implement new delivery technologies
3) Develop new drug candidates to build and expand the company?s portfolio of clinically and commercially differentiated products
4) Formulate product development strategies utilizing patented technology and develop new and patentable technologies
5) Ensure internal opportunity assessment and product development
6) Provide technical product support and interface with partners and clinical and regulatory agencies
7) Work with management to determine best applications for new drug delivery technologies, develop proprietary product applications and potential market partners
8) Work with the team to identify and exploit opportunities that result from the development and launch of new and current delivery systems and to develop commercial applications and market strategies
9) Serve as the group leader and a scientific manager for new products and lead the effort to accelerate the development and launch of new delivery-system products
10) Undertake all effort to design new delivery systems and develop novel products for drugs with special physical and chemical properties with key therapeutic and marketing requirements
11) Work with other product development functions to evaluate the compound feasibility
12) Ensure the product developability of new products
13) Ensure timely preparation of technology development and product development reports and invention disclosures
14) Comply with all applicable regulations
15) Ensure that work performed in area of responsibility is conducted in a safe and compliant manner
16) Maintain notebooks and proper records in accordance with SOPs and policies
17) Manage lab operations
18) Supervise scientific staff
19) Work and get recognized in the scientific community as a drug delivery expert with key presentations/publications
20) Keep abreast of relevant literature
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.