Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Tax and Compliance Specialist to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Handle inbound and outbound phones calls and written correspondence
2) Create and maintain an interview schedule for the property and send out schedule on a weekly basis
3) Follow up on any missed appointments
4) Process all certification documents including 3rd party verification and appropriate state and federal forms
5) Complete final evaluation and analysis of completed application package and prepare file for approval
6) Maintain report and logs of files received for processing and current status of each
7) Print, copy, fax, prepare and mail approved file documents
8) Manage the ship compliant software by keeping it up to date
9) Provide regulatory guidance to Marketing and Sales team on new product introductions and marketing campaigns
10) Gather information for all required submissions
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.