Howard S. Wright, a Balfour Beatty Company, is a construction general contractor that is seeking a Project Engineer (PE) to support construction project teams. The PE performs a variety of engineering and administrative activities relative to project planning, estimating, scheduling, project buy-out, budget administration, contract and subcontract administration, procurement, expediting, cost control and document control.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture or comparable experience
• Previous experience as intern or entry-level PE with commercial contractor a plus
• Ability to read plans and specs
• Ability to estimate and prepare budgets
• Provides solutions to issues, problems and challenges that are creative, thorough and complete
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrates a proactive commitment to increase overall
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite and enterprise
Howard S. Wright is an equal opportunity employer,
committed to diversity in the workplace
Balfour Beatty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information or any other protected category.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.