1) Design, develop, revise, coordinate and implement packaging structures for all products under the authority of company operations
2) Identify and propose advanced packaging technologies to better satisfy internal and external customer requirements
3) Identify and implement, as approved packaging development process improvements to increase functional area deliverables
4) Investigate and resolve packaging problems and complaints
5) Support the interface between packaging and package production equipment to ensure successful packaging implementation and production operations
6) Ensure for practice a world class safety philosophy on and off the job
7) Achieve an injury free personal safety record
8) Assist with the design, develop, and implementation of effective, creative, cost appropriate packaging?s that are consistent with the objectives of all associated company functional groups, such as Marketing, Product Development, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Quality Systems, Engineering, and Purchasing
9) Comply with hazardous materials transportation, FDA, EPA, cGMP and ISO regulations and guidelines
10) Assist with the identification, support and implementation of packaging solutions for new product introductions, cost reductions, component and process improvements, regulatory compliance and problem and complaint resolution
11) Write and update test protocols, SOPs and component specifications
Assist with the implementation, coordination, evaluation and testing of new and revised packaging components
12) Make package change recommendations and develop component specifications based on test results
13) Maintain all test records in an orderly, readily retrievable format
14) Implement, coordinate and supervise applicable UN design qualification testing, periodic re-testing and as applicable, production testing
15) Keep daily individual and team contact with internal company and external vendor personnel
16) Keep typical contacts, include site Directors, Managers, Project managers and individual contributors in many functional areas, such as Marketing, Product Development, Purchasing, Quality Systems, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Packaging Development, Contract Packagers and Packaging Manufacturers
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in Packaging Engineering
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.