At Aspen Dental we recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals.
We provide a professional, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment based on a mutual respect that keeps our interests aligned. Together, we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. Join Aspen Dental – the premier network of dental practices.
Endodontist – DDS / DMD (Dental Practice)
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. By joining Aspen Dental you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with Aspen Dental you can be part of the solution.
• Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
• Evaluates findings and prescribes method of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
• Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
• Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen in the local community.
Aspen Dental is proud to offer a wide assortment of benefits for team members. We're invested in your success both at work and at home—that's why we provide a comprehensive range of rewards and programs that support a healthier, happier lifestyle.
Aspen Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.