Internal Audit Senior Manager - Risk Consulting - Los Angeles - 7578 Job
Internal Audit Senior Manager - Risk Consulting - Los Angeles - 7578
Location: US-CA-Sherman Oaks
Firm Services: Risk Consulting - Internal Audit
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 3,000 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
The individual would be responsible for further developing the Los Angeles Internal Audit market through networking, brand development, and demand creation.
- The person will lead the planning, staffing, and executing of existing and future Internal Audit and related services.
- Manage direct client project relationships and ensure high-quality delivery within the project confines of budget.
- Provide oversight and quality assurance of various project deliverables, technical work, and oversee project leaders and teams.
- Work directly with clients to communicate business and technical aspects of the work being performed.
- Set performance expectations for all members of the project team and provide constructive performance feedback on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for overall engagement economics of the projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection follow-up.
- Bachelor's degree required. Accounting Major is a plus.
- 9 years of business experience in the areas of internal audit, internal controls assessment, and/or Sox 404 evaluation and testing.
- Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant certification is required
- Should have experience leading internal audit, corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and anti-fraud and ethics projects within consulting or professional services. Some leading industry public companies experience is a plus.
- We require prior work experience managing and supervising senior and junior level staff resources in the areas of internal audit or Sox 404.
- This person should have held a leadership role in their previous work experience.
- Opportunity Creation
- Sales and proposal development skills
- Internal controls assessment
- Risk assessment
- Internal audit planning and execution
- Written and verbal communication of results to stakeholders of projects
- Internal control design and effectiveness understanding
- Business process flow GAAP financial accounting and SEC Reporting
- MBA is a plus
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: ||Crowe Horwath LLP
|Base Pay: ||N/A
|Other Pay: ||
|Employee Type: ||Full-Time
|Industry: ||Accounting - Finance
|Manages Others: ||Not Specified
|Job Type: ||Finance
|Required Education: ||4 Year Degree
|Required Experience: ||Not Specified
|Required Travel: ||Not Specified
|Relocation Covered: ||Not Specified
|Reference ID: ||7578
|Location: ||Sherman Oaks, CA