Not Ready To Apply ?
NOW is the time to join WIS International! WIS is more than just a place to work….we’re a successful international team providing inventory expertise to top retailers and warehouses, while using the most advanced hand-held computer technology in the industry!
We have an immediate need for Inventory Supervisors who like to work varied hours, travel to customer locations via our voluntary van transportation and count inventory as a team!
• Professional employees who count fast and accurately are rewarded with advancement opportunities, more work hours, based on availability, and/or wage increases!
• Guaranteed 25¢ hourly wage increase after 30 days of work with no absences
• 50¢ wage increase opportunity every 6 months
• Weekly pay checks (after January 2014)
• Paid Training
• Competitive team atmosphere
• Opportunity to travel with a team to places near and far! The company pays travel time and lodging costs when staying overnight.
- Supervise and lead a team of Inventory Counters
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers
- Review and analyze service levels on a continuous basis
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule and travel to our customers’ locations
• Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background reviews and may be required to be drug tested before and after being hired.
• Capability to work quickly and accurately using basic addition and multiplication skills
• A high level of computer literacy
• Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to work very early morning, evening and weekend hours
• Professional and respectful of self and others
• Ability to use a computer to view or print your schedule, pay stubs and other work related material.
• Enthusiasm combined with a hands on management style
• A driver's license and an acceptable driving record preferred
To qualify as a driver, you must:
- Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
See what we are all about . . . view our job preview.
Our customers tell us we are the best in the inventory industry because of our people . . . our professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Become a part of our team!
WIS International is one of the leading global inventory and data collection services companies. Using our internally developed software, patented hardware and skilled workforce we provide physical inventory counting, merchandising and space optimization services to the majority of leading retailers worldwide. WIS International maintains an industry reputation for many first-ever, proprietary technology innovations including the integrated, single-handed inventory count terminal.
Being first to market does not mean that we stop innovating. Our drive to enable our employees to exceed customer expectations is why we will always invest in ongoing technology advancements that benefit both parties. Take a look at our latest WISard 750 Smart Data Capture terminal for a sample of how we have blended ergonomic design to enhance our employee experience which in turn can result in more efficient inventory counts.
We have continuously operated for more than 60 years, currently have over 15,000 employees, 225 offices and provide services to 4,500 clients worldwide. WIS International helps our customers to increase accuracy, reduce costs and save management time. Please share your feedback with us, we are always listening.
Not Ready To Apply ?