Corporate Recruiter - 9100C0SM
LAST UPDATED: Mar 4, 2014
The Corporate Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company and to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
• Partner with Company Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria .
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
• Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
• Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
(Salary Depends on Experience)
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
- 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.