If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the production/warehouse experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Apply knowledge of processes, equipment and system capability to set challenging individual and facility standards within a plant
2) Supervise direct and indirect controllable costs to meet overall cost index target
3) Track key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends, which would compromise achievement of financial targets
4) Facilitate the production of all products and ensure that all products are produced as efficiently as possible, on time and with superior quality
5) Develop and maintain departmental work instructions for all tasks
6) Measure and report the effectiveness of the department activities
7) Replenish materials with regards to production schedules and customer orders
8) Oversee daily activities of team members and provide assistance whenever needed
9) Ensure that all required process and sanitation records are completed timely and accurately
10) Supervise raw product preparation, packaging processing activities that meet food safety and quality expectations
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.