One of our clients, who specializes in biotechnology industry, is looking for a go-getter to add to their R&D team.
1) Develop, validate and transfer primary cell extraction protocol for human cancer cells from various tissues leading to cell-based assays using company's proprietary technology
2) Culture and prepare human primary cells from fresh tissue for assays
3) Maintain multiple cell samples from specimen extractions
4) Perform assays to identify and sort cell types from extraction
5) Ensure genotype and pathway characterizations for human primary cells
6) Collaborate with CSO to develop new assays or troubleshoot existing assays
7) Manage cell assay development and research results records, database and written protocol development
8) Assist with other systems development areas including scripting for automated systems
9) Ensure validation of assays in line with quality standards (IVD CE Mark & FDA)
10) Involve in bioinformatics work including searching gene sequence databases & designing primers to these sequences for use in FRET based PCR assays
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biotechnology industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in R&D
If this seems like just the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply - we want to hear from you!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.