A leading company in the baked goods industry is currently seeking a Purchasing Manager to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Contract all large volume raw materials when appropriate based on market conditions
2) Purchase all raw materials and packaging supplies
3) Co-ordinate all items for use in production to ensure that they are available when needed
4) Monitor warehouse inventory for all items to keep an appropriate stock level
5) Ensure that all minimum and maximum are appropriate in MRP system so that raw materials can be replenished when necessary
6) Select low cost / high quality vendors
7) Develop and maintain strategic vendor relations
8) Work with other departments to co-ordinate new item development and assist with bringing new items to market
9) Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
10) Other tasks as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.