Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Work closely with Regional Lean Coach to drive continuous improvement throughout enterprise
2) Provide coaching and skill development activities to site leaders, continuous improvement specialists and other improvement agents across the organization
3) Work closely with the Quality Department, supply chain and sourcing to support quality, inventory and materials cost reduction goals and improvements
4) Train and mentor process owners in the use of problem solving tools, lean manufacturing approaches and techniques to create process management and measurement systems
5) Develop continuous improvement mindset at the department and plant level
6) Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job
7) Facilitate the selection, scope and planning of specific improvement projects
8) Follow up and audit event progress to ensure results are achieved and sustained
9) Ensure that the work and the people are properly aligned, leveraging span of control, roles and responsibilities, as well as capability building
10) Develop culture that works together in a collaborative way and aligns, executes and renews itself faster than the competition
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.