In your hands, the most important medical device is the telephone.
Customer Service careers at UnitedHealth Group give you the opportunity to make a real difference helping people live healthier lives. As a trusted customer service representative of unitedHealth Group, your ability to listen, understand and solve problems will drive positive health outcomes for our members. you’ll be well supported with the latest tools, advanced training curriculum and the combined strength of a high caliber team. you’ll discover a wealth of pathways for professional growth within Customer Service and across our global company. you’ll also enjoy a healthy work/life balance. Learn more about why this is the place to do your life’s best work.℠
Recovery Resolution Business Manager - Eden Prairie, MN
This position is responsible for day to management of a team of 15-20 associates or analysts. This leader manages daily operations of a key business function. This includes day to day site operations, accountable for financial and non-financial results, project management, client implementations, client satisfaction and staff management.
- Manage a team that generates revenue through recovery from outside sources
- Reviews the work of others
- Develops innovative approaches and strategies
- Sought out as an expert
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Capable of significant direct client contact
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions with broad impact on the business
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Develops and leads projects that drive process improvements
- Manages 15 â€“ 20 direct reports
- Serves as an operational leader in client implementations
- Participants in the development of business strategy
- Associate Degree required
- An understanding of subrogation principles, health insurance and/or P&C insurance required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills required
- Beginner Proficient in MS Word and Office
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Business or Paralegal degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
OptumInsight is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumInsight is one of the largest and fastest growing health information companies. We specialize in improving the performance of the health system by providing analytics, technology and consulting services that enable better decisions and results. We integrate workflow solutions that deliver data in real-time, and create actionable insights processing health information that relates directly to and affects one in four patients in the U.S, one in every three Medicaid dollars and one in every five emergency room visits. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
What can YOU do with the right information? At OptumInsight, the possibilities and the impact are limitless. No matter what your role is at OptumInsight, you'll be empowered to ask more questions, develop better solutions and help make the health care system greater than ever. It's always fresh. It's always exciting. And it's never been more important.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Reference Code: UHG-530329
Position Type: Full-Time