Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations OR military leadership experience (preferably E4 status or higher)
• Must have an unrestricted valid driver�s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
• no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
• Must be willing to accept first year compensation between $36,800 and $40,300.
• Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
• Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.