Backup Systems Administrator - Level 2
The CGI US Tier 1 Organization is seeking a Backup administrator to Install/Implement CommVault (Simpana 9) from Phoenix AZ.
The successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years of hands on experience with the installation and set up of CommVault at a remote location.
• Successfully installing CommVault in a multi tenant environment
• Setting up both de-duplictaed disk pools as well as tape backups
• Establishing replication between locations
• Understanding of network routing to ensure our backups are using our dedicated backup infrastructure
• Respond quickly and effectively to backup issues and outages
• Strong documentation skills along with the ability to train junior level personnel on day to day CommVault tasks
• Provide recommendations to improve design and reduce cost
• Creation of reports for both clients and management
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for storage Backup support
• Provide technical leadership to more junior team members
• Has experience working in a large storage environment and formal change management practices
• Experience with Remedy preferred
• Experience with ITIL v3 preferred
• Must be detail-oriented with good organization skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professional and ethical at all times
• Energy, initiative, and a positive attitude
• Must be willing to successfully complete any and all CGI/client specific background & security checks.
• Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Additional knowledge in Backup software is desirable: TSM, NetWorker
• Knowledge of encryption of the Backup environment preferred
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please click here to Apply On-Line
.Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne