A rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the senior management team at one of North America's leading baked goods organizations has come up.
1) Lead the category management efforts for company products
2) Analyze various data sources, identify business insights and recommend solutions that drive profitable growth
3) Work closely with the business development brand managers, sales team and procurement on key initiatives, planning cycles, line review to develop and grow total product family sales
4) Ensure for product family analysis including quality market pricing
5) Generate weekly reporting and provide insights, identify opportunities and deliver solutions that drive profitable growth
6) Manage account specific product forecasting
7) Ensure the data analysis of product life cycle
8) Develop sales tools and collateral
9) Be an expert with respect on competitor analysis
10) Perform analysis across a wide variety of retail business development issues
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.