Pecan Valley Rehab - Full Time Director of Rehab - Level III - San Antonio, TX :: San Antonio, TX
At RehabCare we work with patients who need rehabilitation services at over 1,800 locations across the country. We are passionate about helping people regain their lives and we are just as passionate about offering our therapists state-of-the-art training and unmatched career opportunities. If you are ready to make a difference in a patient’s life by joining the nation’s largest provider of rehabilitation services, click here. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace. We are currently interivewing for a Full Time Director of Rehab to lead our team at Pecan Valley Rehab in San Antonio, TX!
The incumbent may be responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
2. Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
3. Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
4. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
5. Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
6. Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
7. Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
8. Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
9. Participate in survey preparation activities.
10. Interact with assigned program consultant.
11. Participate in facility safety committee activities.
12. Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
13. Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
14. Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of program functions.
PT, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapist, PTA, Physical Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Asst, Physical Therapist Assistant, Physical Therapist Asst, OT - OTR, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapist, COTA - OTA, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy Asst, Occupational Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist Asst, SLP, Speech Pathologist, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Pathology, Speech Therapist, Manager, Director, San Antonio, 78251, 78224, 78229, 78222, 782
A track record of successful management experience and successful patient care experience is preferred. Experience working with a geriatric disabled population is desirable. Provision of own transportation is necessary.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
RehabCare is the leading provider of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, to over 2,000 hospitals and long-term care facilities in 46 states. We are the premier provider of rehab throughout the full continuum of care, including long-term acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, inpatient acute rehab units, independent rehabilitation facilities and hospice and home care locations.
As the nation’s preeminent rehab provider, we have the breadth and depth of resources to help organizations achieve clinical and business clinical success, but we also recognize that health care is local. While our vast expertise and strength enables us to take your program to the next level, we use a localized approach designed to meet the specific needs of each facility and community.
At RehabCare, we are passionate about what we do: helping people regain their lives, and giving our customers the expertise and tools they need to optimize the performance of their rehab programs.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.