Senior Director of Marketing - Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry
Partial Job Description
1) Design and implement marketing strategies to build brand equity and support corporate objectives, companywide and on a product specific basis
2) Formalize cohesive product and corporate positioning, customer and product segmentations and corporate and product branding (elements, associations, identity, aspirations, etc)
3) Provide reports and presentations on product, customer, competitive
4) Take responsibility for Global Marketing and Product Marketing Plans
5) Provide marketing input / support in product lifecycle management
6) Manage upstream activities and strategies into downstream programs and products to influence targeted buyers attitudes and decision processes
7) Monitor and measure continuous improvement
8) Manage product launch strategy and deliverables to support product RTM dates
9) Handle ownership of marketing communications schedule and outputs
10) Maintain/build company brand value proposition
11) Maintain materials to include email campaigns, customer newsletters, website, company and product news items and release announcements, product & company presentations, advertisements, datasheets, product and technology white papers, customer testimonials including video, demonstrative product videos, webinars, product notices, etc.
12) Organize outputs to ensure that easily accessible
13) Ensure self and team are aligned and compliant with Objectives and Policy
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
Qualifications / Skills Required
1) At least 12 - 15 years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry, in marketing or product management positions;
2) BA/BS with relevant experience
3) Experience in marketing management within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
4) Knowledge of either small molecule or biologic products is preferred, with exposure to multiple therapeutic areas if possible(preferred)
5) Proficiency in client's product use to internalize product benefits in relation to user needs analysis
6) Ability to organize data and concepts to explain complex processes in an easy to understand visual manner
7) Ability to create print-ready copy and presentations
8) Self directing organizer
9) Willingness to execute agreed to strategies in a quality and timely manner
10) Ability to proactively identify and prioritize problems and opportunities and design effective solutions and action plans
11) Very high attention to detail while maintaining focus on big picture
12) Public speaking experience with scientific community and physicians is an asset
13) Willingness to travel, 5-6 trade shows annually, occasional visits to US customer sites is valuable;
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.