Senior Electrical Engineer
Partial Job Description
1) Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise
2) Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance
3) Plan, manage and implement electrical and controls related projects
4) Implement administration and control of the documentation used to describe sterilization, filling, conveying and packaging systems in both narrative and drawing form
5) Support projects and day-to-day activities on a 24/7 basis
6) Foster a team management philosophy in all appropriate decision processes
7) Maintain a safe work environment by attending all job related safety training meetings
8) Display and promote a solid understanding of theories/practices related to Lean Manufacturing tools, including daily accountability, visual management and standard work procedures
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
Qualifications / Skills Required
1) PhD and minimum 1 - 2 years of experience
2) MS and 2- 4 years of related experience
3) BS in Engineering preferably electrical or mechanical and minimum 5 - 8 years of related experience
4) Minimum 5+ years of engineering experience in pharma manufacturing
5) Proficient in relevant products or process development processes in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
6) Successful track record of managing wide-ranging activities within the business unit
7) Ability to demonstrated success in delivering results on several technical challenges and presenting the technical information
8) Ability to work/program various brands of PLCs, HMI and SCADA systems
9) Ability to convince management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods
10) Ability to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications
11) Ability to work with and understand Process Control Instrumentation and PID algorithms
12) Visual Basics software programming skills
13) Demonstrated leadership skills
14) Basic to moderate skill base in the use of AUTOCAD/Solid Works
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.