We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the biotechnology industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Regional Sales Representative to their team:
1) Represent effectively in the vaccine and biologics industry in both the commercial and public (government, academia and non-profits) markets
2) Identify new business opportunities and customers
3) Meet sales targets by maintaining sales networking and client development activities through a systematic approach to problem solving, priority setting and decision-making
4) Build and develop trusting relationships successfully with customers quickly and effectively
5) Generate new business leads
6) Call on prospective accounts, provide technical and administrative product information, develop presentations, and generate proposals in cooperation with relevant peers
7) Prepare client-specific presentations and other data to respond to client needs
8) Optimize and prioritize the development of key accounts within the vaccine and biologics industry
9) Maintain an up to date knowledge of the relevant market and competitors to help predict industry trends, develop competitive pricing, and for long term strategic planning
10) Manage the basics of complex technical concepts and technical selling
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biotechnology industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in sales
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude. Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.