Director of Quality Assurance
A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting in to this very rewarding Director of Quality Assurance role in China. Our client is looking to hire someone who can bring in additional value to the role; so if you're someone who is dedicated, energetic and can ensure thorough attention to detail at all times, this could be the 'perfect' role for you.
1) Create safe and dynamic work environment that supports an innovative, efficient and flexible organization
2) Lead quality assurance function
3) Develop cooperative and strong working relationships with all of operations
4) Identify and manage quality improvement issues throughout the company
5) Oversee investigations of customer complaints and other quality related issues
6) Participate in management review meetings and translate overall strategy into policies and programs
7) Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with key administrators
8) Develop the budget and monitor the expenditures
9) Set QA compliance objectives
10) Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan
11) Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
2) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
3) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in quality assurance management
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude. Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.