Wealth Advisor I – IV (Investment, Fiduciary, RPS)
The Wealth Advisor is responsible for developing new relationships by delivering exceptional advice to high net worth client relationships. The ability to balance new business activities and servicing of existing relationships will be critical in this role.
- Ongoing development and execution of a business plan to achieve new business development, client referral and retention objectives.
- Deliver a distinctive client experience that leverages our unique value proposition through investment management, financial planning and advisory services.
- Understand client’s financial objectives utilizing a purposeful discovery process and financial planning approach.
- Clearly communicate financial solutions and effectively overcome objections.
- Assemble collaborative teams of specialists to deliver comprehensive advice and solutions spanning insurance, brokerage, mortgage and commercial banking.
- Match prospect needs with JB investment solutions resulting in new business.
- Establish investment strategy to include; implementation, maintenance, communication.
- Actively manage inherent risks by adhering to internal policies and procedures, regulatory and statutory requirements and exercising sound judgment.
- Complete, timely and accurate documentation of client relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-8 years experience working with affluent clientele. A combination of appropriate education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales, networking, negotiating, business acumen and execution.
- Knowledge of investment management and financial planning.
- Industry specific professional certifications highly desired; CFP, CTFA, ChFC, CFA.
- Knowledge of Estate Planning & Trust, Lending/Banking, Qualified Plans, and Business Succession desired.
- Understanding and strong working knowledge of MS Office products; ability to effectively utilize Bank and Wealth Operating Systems.
In 1970, Samuel C. Johnson, fourth generation leader of one of the most successful privately-owned companies in the world (SC Johnson), recognized the need for a different kind of bank in his Racine, Wis., community. Not long after, he founded one based on his vision of unmatched personal service and a promise to treat clients like family.
Now led by Sam's daughter, Helen Johnson-Leipold, we've since grown from a single bank in Racine to a comprehensive financial services company with a reputation for making a positive impact in the communities we serve and in the lives of our clients and associates.
The underlying principles that have made Johnson Financial Group so successful are the same values that serve all of the Johnson family's enterprises. A high level of integrity and accountability and the strong belief in the dignity of all people are at the heart of everything we do; and, as a privately-held company, we also maintain the ability to focus on the next quarter century rather than the next quarter's earnings report. This way of doing business has stood the test of time, trends and challenges.