Our client is currently recruiting a Process Development Engineer to provide leadership and energy to its Process Development Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Participate or lead technical risk assessments related to process-related investigations or change associated with existing products
2) Use appropriate analysis tools in evaluation of lab and production data
3) Conduct impact assessments for component/equipment failures in manufacturing
4) Perform failure mode analysis and technical support to manufacturing
5) Work effectively and efficiently with diverse groups within the organization
6) Develop and monitor key equipment performance metrics such as equipment downtime and reject trends
7) Act as a lead team member to help successfully build cross-functional activities
8) Identify hazards and support countermeasure implementation
9) Determine process capabilities and bottlenecks, implement improvements and develop contingency plans for capacity/productivity increases
10) Stay current on existing technology by meeting with vendors and manufacturers in order to evaluate new equipment and procedures
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in process development engineering
This role is a great opportunity for the right person looking to advance their career with a great company.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.