Cisco VoIP Network Engineer
CGI Federal, a wholly owned subsidiary of CGI, has an opening in San Antonio, TX for a Cisco VoIP Network Engineer. As background, CGI Federal provides clinical auditing and recovery services to commercial and public health care payers throughout the US. Due to rapid growth within this vertical, a need has been identified to add a Cisco VoIP Network Engineer to its infrastructure team. To that end, this person will be responsible for the following:
• Install, configure and support CISCO VOIP Solution
• Install, configure and support CISCO Call Manager, IVR (programming), Workforce Manager, AQM and QOS Solution
• Provide ongoing support, maintenance and patching
• Perform moves/adds and changes, call flow and phone tree updates, maintenance and CCM back-ups
• Support end users of Cisco telephones and voice applications hardware and software
• Analyze malfunctions and implement solutions
• Provide Cisco Unified Communication and networking solutions, based on industry’s Best Practices
• Function as primary contact for Support Center
To be considered for the position, applicants must have a majority of the following skills. Knowledge and abilities:
• Experience installing, upgrading and maintaining Cisco Unified Communications products, including CUCM, CUCXN, CUCCX, CUPS, CUEAC
• Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches (Routers- 18xx, 29xx, 28xx, Switches - 29xx, 35xx, 36xx, 37xx, 45xx)
• Experience with installing and upgrading Cisco voice gateways with PRIs and analog trunks, Contact Center and phones
• Understanding of QOS technologies (L2 QOS, L3 QOS, LLQ, CBWFQ etc.)
• Working knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, TCP, UDP, GRE, IPSec, SIP, etc.)
• Working knowledge of WAN technologies (Frame Relay, PTP links and MPLS).
• Working knowledge of Secure Voice concepts and processes
• Ability to prepare documentation with Microsoft Visio and Project
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple network projects and prioritize the tasks
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer’s environment
• Effective interpersonal communication and customer service skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to evaluate network performance and identify operational problems and suggest improvements to optimize the VoIP infrastructure
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• BS or AS degree in a technical field is preferred
• Working knowledge of traditional voice and telephony products is a plus
• Cisco certifications are a definite plus
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Please click here to Apply On-Line
.Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne