If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the QA Management experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Manage Quality Assurance Department, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs and OSOPs) programs
2) Develop and analyze product specifications and quality assurance procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and customer expectations
3) Translate the company objectives into calculations, requirements, analysis, or other means understood by employees and verified by the process
4) Oversee the execution of work performed by department personnel
5) Develop and maintain QA operating budget
6) Maintain quality records, including product identification records for stock recovery purposes
7) Ensure quality trends and current levels of quality for key product features
8) Identify key internal quality measures
9) Investigate and respond to customer complaints in regard to product quality
10) Ensure the identification and attainment of any controls, processes, equipment (including inspection and test equipment), fixtures, resources and skills that may be needed to achieve quality requirements
11) Ensure documentation of the quality process during production process, inspection and test procedures
12) Update inspection and test procedures as needed, including the development of new control points
13) Ensure the clarification of standards of acceptability for all features and requirements, including those which contain a subjective element (appearance, flavor, texture)
14) Ensure the grouping and preparation of quality records
15) Respond to USDA non-compliance records
16) Maintain USDA label approvals
17) Ensure for internal R&D testing, shipment of product samples, QA internal and external audits and sanitation results
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.