Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist | Chicago, IL
Alliant Credit Union, founded in 1935, is an independently operated financial cooperative serving over 140 employee groups with more than 280,000 members and over $8 billion in assets, making it the largest credit union in Illinois, and the sixth largest in the nation, based on assets and deposits.
As a member-owned financial institution, Alliant exists to foster members’ financial well being and to serve their best interests. With Service Centers in the Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, NJ, San Francisco Bay, Tempe AZ and Washington, DC areas, Alliant is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois at 11545 W. Touhy Avenue. As an Illinois-chartered credit union, Alliant is under the supervision of the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
Alliant is an equal housing lender and federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which is administered by the National Credit Union Administration, an independent agency of the U.S. Government. Learn more about Alliant online at www.alliantcreditunion.org.
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant:
At Alliant you will experience unique and rewarding opportunities for growth, challenge, innovation and leadership.
- Innovation – We aim to identify, leverage and manage to your strengths–giving you the ability to achieve and exceed your objectives, and grow by doing what you do best
- Rewards – We target our compensation and benefits to be in the top third among financial services competitors. Every employee also participates in an incentive pay plan that rewards employees for attaining organizational and individual goals
- Growth Opportunities – Both formal and self-directed growth and development opportunities are available, including online learning and career development, classroom-style training courses, and growth and development planning with your manager
- Diversity – Our diversity allows us to better serve a broad membership. We seek the best-qualified and talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Illegal discrimination and harassment of any kind is not tolerated in our environment
- High Standards – The Alliant Employee Code of Conduct helps to ensure a high standard of professional excellence in all that we do
- Challenge – Working at Alliant is rewarding and challenging. It offers variety in work and stretches your limits to learn and grow in your career
- Leadership – Employees have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to share information, exchange ideas and do their best work for members
The successful candidate in this role manages the execution of Internet-related projects from concept through development and delivery. Work involves liaising with clients/stakeholders, managing resources, project scheduling and management, budget tracking and status reporting - and any related factors that affect project success to ensure delivery of product within time, cost, and quality parameters. Resources to do the job require knowledge in all stages of website development, including writing and optimizing copy, search engine optimization and online statistics, as well as with social networking sites, blogs, mobile applications and online video. General supervision is received from the Webmaster.
Matrix and Workflow Management
Works collaboratively with research analysts, writers, designers, and technology partners internally and externally to produce online communications. Communicates project status, progress, risks, issues in a timely and consistent manner to manager and appropriate stakeholders. Schedules and conducts meetings as-needed.
Defines requirements; prepares and reviews all project documentation. Authors and maintains project schedules, briefs, statements of work, change control procedures and cost estimates with input from team members as needed. Prioritizes projects to align with business objectives, market needs, and resource allocation. Ensures that all project deliverables are on schedule, and within specification and budget; monitors financial tracking. Forecasts resource needs and maintains resource allocation plans. Resolves project-related issues; escalates larger project issues and risk as-needed for resolution. Identifies budget implications of project scope modifications. Tracks industry data, analyzes results and trends, and makes recommendations. Assures quality control of project deliverables. Helps to identify appropriate tools and technologies.
Delivery, Tracking, Measurement & Optimization
Oversees implementation of project deliverables. Identifies and conducts necessary testing and quality assurance. Facilitates a continual test, measure and optimization process.
Champion Interactive throughout the organization, and support and educate internal stakeholders
Keeps abreast of channel best practices, trends, and emerging methodologies and technologies. Helps champion the interactive channel as a key strategic and tactical component of overall business and marketing plans. Assists with training and education of team members and other internal stakeholders.
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field and minimum three years of interactive/internet communications project experience. Solid track record of successfully developing projects from start to completion. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills and the ability to lead teams. Experience with social networking sites, blogs, mobile applications and online video required. Outstanding organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills. Must have the ability to work independently and manage communications at all organizational levels. Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products required in addition to HTML, CSS and Photoshop. General interest and daily use of existing and new web technologies is a plus.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.