Automotive Sales Representative
WELCOME ALL SALES PEOPLE FROM AMERICAN TV AND APPLIANCE!!
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO CONTINUE YOUR SALES CAREER
WITH THE RUSS DARROW GROUP!
ONE OF THE LARGEST DEALER GROUPS IN WISCONSIN
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR OVER 49 YEARS! Job Description:
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here's the opportunity you've been looking for. Competitive Compensation and Commission plans paired with 38 consecutive months of increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential!
The Russ Darrow Automotive Group is looking for Sales Representatives to join its sales team!
Our Sales are up 18% since this time last year and 2013 is turning out to be the highest sales volume year since 2007!
The Increased Sales Volume in Our 9 Metro Milwaukee Dealerships has Created Immediate Career Opportunities, Now is the Time to Join our Winning Sales Team!
Wondering if a Career in Automobile Sales is Right For You?
Take this Quick Career Assessment and Find Out!
- Complete extensive training regarding our product lines.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry Competitive Compensation, Commissions, Bonuses & Benefits
- $4,500 Training Guarantee
- Our Top Performers Avg. $9,000+ Per Month
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- 11 Exciting Product Lines
- 1,500+ Pre-Owned Inventory to Sell From
- Professional work environment.
- Rapid Advancement for Top Performers
Successful Automotive Sales Professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds.
While we would be happy to talk to a Seasoned Automotive Sales Professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates.
The Ideal Candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person')
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our Winning Automotive Sales Team!
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration
Russ Darrow Group
Milwaukee – Waukesha – West Bend
Keywords - sales clerk, outside sales, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, resume, internet sales, advertising sales, marketing, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, automotive, auto sales, auto salesman, car salesman, car salespeople, salespeople, salesperson, business development, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, client rep, client service rep, customer service rep, sales, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, account executive, business development representative, hospitality, hotel, retail, sales representative, entry level, new grad, new graduate, sales rep, telemarketing, e-commerce, internet, military, veteran, vet, army, navy, air force, marines, national guard, coast guard
A Career in Automobile Sales
The Opportunities in Automobile Sales are Unlimited.
Your success is limited only by your Skills, Initiative and Desire to Succeed!!
What Do I Need To Do To Succeed?
In order to excel in Sales, there are two things a Sales Person must be able to do:
A. Finalize a sale with a high percentage of customers who walk into the Dealership. This requires interpersonal, communication, and strong negotiating skills as well as a keen sensitivity to the customer’s wants and needs.
B. Generate your own prospects and bring them into the Dealership. Prospecting requires self-discipline and persistence on a regular basis and an ability to deal with people. If you can quickly introduce yourself to a stranger and establish common ground and rapport, you’re on your way to a sale!
What Does Selling Automobiles Involve?
A typical Sales Transaction requires that you:
1. Greet the Buyer warmly and enthusiastically
2. Establish common ground and rapport and learn about the Buyer’s Needs, and Wants
3. Get agreement on a specific car and sell the features and benefits that
the buyer is interested in.
4. Demonstrate the vehicle
5. Sell Yourself the Dealership and the Product
6. Ask for the Order, Negotiate the Sale, and Write the Order
7. Deliver the car
8. Follow-up with all Prospects and Owners
9. Generate Referrals and Repeat Business
What Are The Basic Skills Required Before Training?
Initiative - This probably the most important characteristic of a Top Salesperson. You must be a Self-starter in approaching customers on the floor, Prospecting by telephone and mail, and Managing your own time.
Social and Communication Skills - Since Customer contact is so critical, it is essential that you enjoy talking with people and know how to interpret their needs. You must also be able to help customers through each step of the buying process, be able to convey information clearly and convincingly and have the ability to ask the Customer to Buy.
What Else Should I Consider?
Even though in many ways you will be in business for yourself, you will still be employed by a Dealership. As such you are subject to certain policies regarding hours, pay, benefits and personal conduct, a Good Driving Record and Valid Drivers License is also required. You will be working a few nights a week and Saturdays as well.
Make Certain this is What You Want to Do!!
Automobile Sales is not for everyone. It can be very difficult and frustrating even for the highly skilled Salesperson. The critical skills and duties of an Automobile Salesperson have been highlighted so as not to waste your time or the time of a management team who might consider hiring you for this Exciting and High Paying Career.
Russ Darrow Automotive Group
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and Locally Operated for Over 48 Years with Over 900 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 16 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, Fond du Lac, Green Bay and West Bend WI.
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin.
In 1965 Russ Darrow became the youngest Chrysler dealer in the nation.
For four decades the Russ Darrow Group has been serving our fine Wisconsin communities.
During these past four decades Russ Darrow has grown his business using the same personal values and strong beliefs that he used while growing his family in West Bend, Wisconsin.
Involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success. That dual commitment has allowed our company to fulfill not only the dreams and vision of Russ Darrow but also the dreams of our employees who have made their job a lifelong profession.
Looking for a New Career Opportunity?
Are you looking to start a career at a premier car dealership in Wisconsin? If you are obsessed with being the best, then we may have a position for you at one our Russ Darrow Group dealerships. We are constantly looking for the right people to help us achieve our goal of total customer satisfaction.
Why The Russ Darrow Group:
• 16 Locations in South Eastern Wisconsin representing 11 of the most
popular franchises available
• #1 Retailer of Kia’s in Wisconsin
• Family Owned and Operated for over 47 years
• Pre-owned Inventory of over 1500 units to sell from
• Fortune 500 type Benefit Package
• Paid Professional Training
• Professional Growth though Continuous Training and Advancement
• Family Friendly Work Schedule
• Above Average Compensation Package
• Team Work Through Trust & Respect
• A Passion for Winning
• Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm
• A Commitment to Continuous Improvement
We would love to hear from you here at the Russ Darrow Group. We know that the only way to continue to be the very best is to employ the very best people.