Provider Relations Representative
It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY You will play a critical role responsible for promoting and marketing the company’s homecare services.
- Works in the field promoting, marketing company’s homecare services.
- Establishes and develops new business contacts.
- Maintains current relationships.
- Develops and implements a sales and marketing plan.
- Works with current and perspective clients to include physicians, hospitals, home health agencies, clinics and other potential referral resources in specified territory.
- Maintains effective time management, promote excellent customer service, and support company’s culture at all times.
- Ongoing product/service knowledge.
- Identifies client needs and offers viable solutions.
- Responsible for pre arranged meetings and “cold calling” efforts.
- Manages expense/budget appropriately.
- Keeps detailed records of all contacts.
- Monitors competitor’s activity and product offerings.
- Plans work schedules with weekly and monthly objectives.
- Demonstrates proficient administrative, phone, and data entry skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 2 year Provider Relations experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Required to uphold the principles of compliance as outlined in the Code of Conduct, Employee Handbook and related policies and procedures.
- Supports and participates in the mandatory Corporate Compliance Program training initiative on an annual or more frequent basis, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Univita offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US visit univitahealth.com (EOE/AAE m/f/d/v)
Univita provides home-based care management through specialized support and in-home interventions to people with complex needs. Univita’s comprehensive approach to delivering, integrating and managing home care services, promotes patient independence, improves accountability and lowers health care costs. Univita works with current and emerging population risk managers such as health plans, integrated health systems and physician groups, serving commercially insured working age, Medicare and Medicaid populations. To learn more, visit www.univitahealth.com.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US visit univitahealth.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Health Care
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: Not Specified
Contact: Not Available
What makes our team different?
We stand together across roles and responsibilities.
We work with a common set of values, grounded in innovation, accountability, compassion and trust.
We believe every employee has an important role to play in pursuing our mission and moving it forward.
We’re all about new points of view.
If you’re constantly looking for ways to do things differently and make things better, we think a lot alike. We’re looking for big thinkers.
We’re big and we’re small.
While we have over 1,300 employees nationwide, our culture is incredibly close-knit. When we work together, we’re better problem solvers and better partners to our customers, too.